Thread: One at a time, then...

One at a time, then...

Admittedly, I suppose I was too hasty in attempting to tackle the Senate at once and then the house at once; however, taking baby steps would not be a bad thing, and as residents, voters, and folks who keep up with the process, I think this is something we can do together: one Senator at a time and then one house member at a time.

If someone believes the ratings to be incorrect, please post your reasons and (upon reasonable illumination regarding that particular legislator), the grade will be changed to reflect a consensus view. Cool?

Let's start at the top: District 1: "Tony" Hill. What say ye? A+ through F...

Your forum, your thoughts. If this goes alright, we'll do a couple of these a day. Agreed?

http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/s1
    some of those he has introduced and co introduced. im sure there are more the page is not showing. but you will see some of the bills were a waste of tax payers money and showing he had his own agenda.
    My opinion and as such can not be censored.
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo712 View Post
    Admittedly, I suppose I was too hasty in attempting to tackle the Senate at once and then the house at once; however, taking baby steps would not be a bad thing, and as residents, voters, and folks who keep up with the process, I think this is something we can do together: one Senator at a time and then one house member at a time.

If someone believes the ratings to be incorrect, please post your reasons and (upon reasonable illumination regarding that particular legislator), the grade will be changed to reflect a consensus view. Cool?

Let's start at the top: District 1: "Tony" Hill. What say ye? A+ through F...

Your forum, your thoughts. If this goes alright, we'll do a couple of these a day. Agreed?
    i guess no one lives in district 1.
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Or no one cares. It's Florida...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Hill was the only democrat I think who voted for the gutted SB 234. So that leaves it anywhere from an F+ to a A. I already know what my rep gets (A) and what my senator gets (F). If I were on this forum and I didn't know I'd ask him face to face.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.