• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One at a time, then...

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Admittedly, I suppose I was too hasty in attempting to tackle the Senate at once and then the house at once; however, taking baby steps would not be a bad thing, and as residents, voters, and folks who keep up with the process, I think this is something we can do together: one Senator at a time and then one house member at a time.

If someone believes the ratings to be incorrect, please post your reasons and (upon reasonable illumination regarding that particular legislator), the grade will be changed to reflect a consensus view. Cool?

Let's start at the top: District 1: "Tony" Hill. What say ye? A+ through F...

Your forum, your thoughts. If this goes alright, we'll do a couple of these a day. Agreed?

crashnjax

Admittedly, I suppose I was too hasty in attempting to tackle the Senate at once and then the house at once; however, taking baby steps would not be a bad thing, and as residents, voters, and folks who keep up with the process, I think this is something we can do together: one Senator at a time and then one house member at a time.

If someone believes the ratings to be incorrect, please post your reasons and (upon reasonable illumination regarding that particular legislator), the grade will be changed to reflect a consensus view. Cool?

Let's start at the top: District 1: "Tony" Hill. What say ye? A+ through F...

Your forum, your thoughts. If this goes alright, we'll do a couple of these a day. Agreed?

i guess no one lives in district 1.

77zach

Hill was the only democrat I think who voted for the gutted SB 234. So that leaves it anywhere from an F+ to a A. I already know what my rep gets (A) and what my senator gets (F). If I were on this forum and I didn't know I'd ask him face to face.