Thread: PetSmart Apologizes! Says Open Carry is OK. Please thank them!!!

PetSmart Apologizes! Says Open Carry is OK. Please thank them!!!

PetSmart Corporate OK With Open Carry in Wisconsin! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Hello my friends! I received two phone calls from PetSmart Corporate in Arizona, stating that they are not against Open Carry in their stores nor have they been. They fully support State and Federal Law and profusely apologized for the incident occuring in the Onalaska/Lacrosse Wisconsin Store. George of PetSmart also stated that his managers have received training on this subject in order to avoid any further misguided actions.

Please contact Corporate with your thank you and if you patronize their store, please continue.

We appreciate businesses that recognize our inherent right to self defense and PetSmart is just such a store.

I would like to thank you, my friends from Sea to Shining Sea, for standing up with me. Thank you!

Hardballer out!

P.S. I will Post the Audio later today.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Thumbs up Wow....this is GREAT NEWS!

This is incredible! Especially after what you received in the email from Petsmart earlier....IE...no guns allowed!

Looking forward to hearing more!

And to think, the corporate office is in Arizona...didn't know that!

I will reserve thanks until proof is in the kitchen. (have no idea what that means). Its easy to say we are in accordance with the law, but until someone walks through the doors bearing arms and they accept him/her as a law abiding citizen....
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    I will reserve thanks until proof is in the kitchen.
    I always thought it was 'pudding' .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

I just read your earlier post today and was thinking how I wouldn't shop there until this was cleared up, but lo and behold it got resolved pretty quickly. Good job everyone!
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

That's some excellent news. Good job everyone

Are you gonna walk up to the person who threw you up and ask "are you going to apologize, or just walk away emberassed?"

Hardballer rocks! Well done! Thank you PetSmart
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

This is good news. I'm buying more Chinchilla food today and was instead going to drive to Janesville, but will give them my business later tonight

Always proud of this group!

Quote Originally Posted by rcav8r View Post
    Are you gonna walk up to the person who threw you up and ask "are you going to apologize, or just walk away emberassed?"
    Naw, no need to rub it in. She thought she was right, she wasn't. Done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Hardballer rocks! Well done! Thank you PetSmart
    Thank you Shotgun, I really didn't do much. It was the solidarity of Open Carriers across this nation. I am proud to be in the company of such men and women! Patriots and friends. Thank you all...
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Awesome !!! Just for that, im taking Cooter shopping!

Glad to see this worked out well.

I thought it was weird that we never have issues at PetSmart down here, that's what made me wonder if it was something regional.

Great news! Im glad people are coming around and starting to use common sense, and support our Constitutional rights!

Solidarity...and...public relations..we win! Now, let this be good practice for a few months down the road when businesses are posting those big bright Orange NO GUNS ALLOWED signs on their store windows & Doors. oNce they begin posting we will need a thread on here so we can fire mission them all.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Looks like it's time to go and get some more bird food. Thanks Hardballer.
    E-mails sent thanking them.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Solidarity...and...public relations..we win! Now, let this be good practice for a few months down the road when businesses are posting those big bright Orange NO GUNS ALLOWED signs on their store windows & Doors. oNce they begin posting we will need a thread on here so we can fire mission them all.
    Keep this in mind in consideration of the upcoming Constitutional Carry debate/vote. If we stand together we can get what we want. If they defy us, let's either recall the sumsab1tchs or vote them out, out, out!!!

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    thats awesome! if i had any pets i would totally shop there!
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas

Nice job!

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    Keep this in mind in consideration of the upcoming Constitutional Carry debate/vote. If we stand together we can get what we want. If they defy us, let's either recall the sumsab1tchs or vote them out, out, out!!!
    That is why it would be nice to get a straight up and down vote on SB93. That way we can figure which Senators we need to run someone against.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    PetSmart Corporate OK With Open Carry in Wisconsin! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Hello my friends! I received two phone calls from PetSmart Corporate in Arizona, stating that they are not against Open Carry in their stores nor have they been. They fully support State and Federal Law and profusely apologized for the incident occuring in the Onalaska/Lacrosse Wisconsin Store. George of PetSmart also stated that his managers have received training on this subject in order to avoid any further misguided actions.

Please contact Corporate with your thank you and if you patronize their store, please continue.

We appreciate businesses that recognize our inherent right to self defense and PetSmart is just such a store.

I would like to thank you, my friends from Sea to Shining Sea, for standing up with me. Thank you!

Hardballer out!

P.S. I will Post the Audio later today.
    Also if you can get an email or letter stating such that would be helpful for all states. I compile a list of corporations that allow firearms and like to cite the email or letter.

Thanks for your efforts.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Together, we can accomplish great things.

Please remember to thank PetSmart for following state law. We spend our money with those who respect our Constitutional Rights.

Hardballer out.

Founder's Club Member
    Well done on following up, Hardballer. Congratulations on the pleasing outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Well done on following up, Hardballer. Congratulations on the pleasing outcome.
    I am smiling here too. You betcha! The credit really goes out to all the folks who stepped up and sent emails or called. this is the power that we have if we can get together and all head in one direction...

Good job! glad it was corrected.