• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PetSmart Apologizes! Says Open Carry is OK. Please thank them!!!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
PetSmart Corporate OK With Open Carry in Wisconsin! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hello my friends! I received two phone calls from PetSmart Corporate in Arizona, stating that they are not against Open Carry in their stores nor have they been. They fully support State and Federal Law and profusely apologized for the incident occuring in the Onalaska/Lacrosse Wisconsin Store. George of PetSmart also stated that his managers have received training on this subject in order to avoid any further misguided actions.

Please contact Corporate with your thank you and if you patronize their store, please continue.

We appreciate businesses that recognize our inherent right to self defense and PetSmart is just such a store.

I would like to thank you, my friends from Sea to Shining Sea, for standing up with me. Thank you!

Hardballer out!

P.S. I will Post the Audio later today.

Also if you can get an email or letter stating such that would be helpful for all states. I compile a list of corporations that allow firearms and like to cite the email or letter.

Thanks for your efforts.

hardballer

Together, we can accomplish great things.

Please remember to thank PetSmart for following state law. We spend our money with those who respect our Constitutional Rights.

Hardballer out.

hardballer

Well done on following up, Hardballer. Congratulations on the pleasing outcome.
I am smiling here too. You betcha! The credit really goes out to all the folks who stepped up and sent emails or called. this is the power that we have if we can get together and all head in one direction...