• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What type of Holster will you be using for Concealment ?

What type of Holster will you be using for Concealment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Claytron

for IWB carrying for my glock 19 i use a milt sparks holster, the Summer Comfort 2.

It was pretty expensive, around 100 bucks, but i found one at a retailer and didnt have to wait the 6month or so time frame before recieving it. It was my first leather holster so i dont really have anything to compare it to but the quality is amazing and its extremely comfortable.

If i have a thin jacket type shirt over my tshirt then sometimes i wear the serpa concealment holster outside the waistband and just put my shirt over it

snatale42

I rock the KHOLSTER.

www.kholster.com

Cheaper than all the other IWB holsters, good warrenty, easy to modify to fit you just how you like it.

+1, Kholster's awesome! I think the best part about them is that you get them natural and untreated. The customization is the fun part.

Attachments

• IMG_9166.jpg
    IMG_9166.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9219.jpg
    IMG_9219.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9159.JPG
    IMG_9159.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

JoeGlock40

How long have you had your belt, and is it holding up well?

I bought a Dickie's belt (single prong, but otherwise felt quite sturdy) two years ago, but after less than a year of daily use I had to retire it - the belt was getting floppy and worn, some stitching was coming out, and the notch I used most often was getting pretty reamed out. That's when I gave up on the fake leather stuff and got the real leather Amish belt I linked earlier.

i had to do the same with a dickies belt from walmart.. their good at first then get to flimsy, i just sucked it up and bought a good 5.11 Operator belt. its 1.75 inches wide and has a stiff insert so you can have a heavy gun and wont sag or flop
but i CC with a crossbreed supertuck for my glock 22

Aknazer

I carry appendix style but on the left side (I'm a lefty). I got a kholster style holster from a local guy, but I need to contact him because I have a few issues with it (I need the holster slightly canted to properly conceal the grip and the gun seems a bit loose in the holster compared to all of the models he had).

EDIT: I forgot to post what I currently use. It's a Blackhawk IWB nylon holster. It's pretty comfortable, I just wish it had a better clip as I don't like how the plastic clip seems to bend a bit under the weight of my XDm (the plastic clip is fine with my wife's TCP).

Last edited:

MITCH

You may want to check out the Amish work belts for $26.00 at Hank's Clolthing. I own 3 and use them almost every day.Great for carrying a fairly heavy handgun.
Mitch