Thread: Letter from Rep Dan Knodl

Letter from Rep Dan Knodl

Letter I received in response to my letter asking him to support Constitutional Carry.
    Short but exactly what I was looking for.

-Dear Scott,

Thank you for the letter regarding Constitutional Carry. You will be happy to know that as a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and personal freedom, I am in favor of passing full Constitutional Carry. I donít believe that it is necessary for citizens to ask the government for permission to exercise an inalienable right guaranteed to all of us in the US Constitution.

Thanks again for your email and please donít hesitate to contact me in the future.
    Dan

wow you don't see that every day
    Last edited by Trip20; 05-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pachanga22 View Post
    Letter I received in response to my letter asking him to support Constitutional Carry.
    Short but exactly what I was looking for.

WOW. Dan Knodl for President?!!!

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    sounds like he knows what the people of wi really want
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Great news, thanks for your efforts.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Way cool,

I was surprised that my democrat flee-bag senator actually co-authored SB93, (holperin) and the candidate running against him in the July 12th election also backs full constitutional carry. That is all well and good, but we have idiots in and around Milwaukee & Madison who are unable to differentiate between law-abiding citizens and criminals, so they think that by keeping discreet carry illegal, all crime will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Way cool,

I was surprised that my democrat flee-bag senator actually co-authored SB93, (holperin) and the candidate running against him in the July 12th election also backs full constitutional carry. That is all well and good, but we have idiots in and around Milwaukee & Madison who are unable to differentiate between law-abiding citizens and criminals, so they think that by keeping discreet carry illegal, all crime will stop.
    Huh didn't know Holperin co-authored SB93. I sent him a letter about it but never received a response. I assumed it was because he's busy with the recall.