• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Letter from Rep Dan Knodl

pachanga22

Letter I received in response to my letter asking him to support Constitutional Carry.
Short but exactly what I was looking for.

-Dear Scott,

Thank you for the letter regarding Constitutional Carry. You will be happy to know that as a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and personal freedom, I am in favor of passing full Constitutional Carry. I don’t believe that it is necessary for citizens to ask the government for permission to exercise an inalienable right guaranteed to all of us in the US Constitution.

Thanks again for your email and please don’t hesitate to contact me in the future.
Dan
:monkey:banana::monkey:banana:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Way cool,

I was surprised that my democrat flee-bag senator actually co-authored SB93, (holperin) and the candidate running against him in the July 12th election also backs full constitutional carry. That is all well and good, but we have idiots in and around Milwaukee & Madison who are unable to differentiate between law-abiding citizens and criminals, so they think that by keeping discreet carry illegal, all crime will stop.

technician

Way cool,

I was surprised that my democrat flee-bag senator actually co-authored SB93, (holperin) and the candidate running against him in the July 12th election also backs full constitutional carry. That is all well and good, but we have idiots in and around Milwaukee & Madison who are unable to differentiate between law-abiding citizens and criminals, so they think that by keeping discreet carry illegal, all crime will stop.

Huh didn't know Holperin co-authored SB93. I sent him a letter about it but never received a response. I assumed it was because he's busy with the recall.