• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walked into Walgreens

WinchesterModel12

I walked into Walgreens last night about 10:45pm, 2 employees(both female) are arguing with another customer(male) and I hear him threaten bodily harm to both of them. I stand where all 3 of them can see me, I was OC with my strong side facing them waiting to check out. The customer looks over at me and stops in mid sentence and leaves the store, I see him get in his car and drive away. I made my purchase and left.
Maybe OC stopped this guy from following through on his threats??????
Just thought I would share.

Last edited:

Jayd1981

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it actually stopped a crime. While arguments can escilate to the level of someone committing a crime, I wouldn't just assume this was one of those (kinda that innocent till proven guilty thing). However, it sounds like you were definately involved in the argument stopping suddenly and making the two employees' day much easier. Good job.