Thread: Constitutional Carry radio advert

Constitutional Carry radio advert

Heard the new radio ad for constitutional carry today. They did a fine job and I was happy to hear the plug at the end for Wisconsin Carry.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Good on us

It has to be translated into stupid, any legal gun owners speak it?
    Last edited by wild boar; 05-19-2011 at 05:04 AM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

I've heard it a few times on 1130. I like the sheep in there.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Any chance someone could upload an mp3?

Nik, can you add this to the WCI Youtube account?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    A link to the add is available on Wisconsin Carry's facebook page
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Very well done. Thank you WCInc.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 05-19-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Some gratitude: Thanks for getting the message out on the airwaves.

Some constructive criticism: The sheep distract listeners from the otherwise valid message.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    Some gratitude: Thanks for getting the message out on the airwaves.

Some constructive criticism: The sheep distract listeners from the otherwise valid message.
    I wrote the script, I didn't do the 'creative'.

Being a joint effort, I don't have complete project control that I would if it was all WCI (we split the cost with the USCCA)

That said, the sheep have been a DEFINITE attention grabber. They may have served more of a purpose than people like you and I who are completely focused on the message may know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    That said, the sheep have been a DEFINITE attention grabber. They may have served more of a purpose than people like you and I who are completely focused on the message may know.
    Definitely an attention grabber, which is what prompted my comment.

In the case of 4 folks who listened to the ad from my desk, so much attention was grabbed by the sheep that when asked about the message, I had to play it back a second time so they could reiterate any significant detail from the ad message.

Not an attack at all. I'm grateful that the message was produced. Seeing this is a join effort and you're not responsible for the creative, the constructive criticism is not directed at you personally.

The Youtube advert is great. Good message, and the lil satirical comic at the end was great.