• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry radio advert

oak1971

Heard the new radio ad for constitutional carry today. They did a fine job and I was happy to hear the plug at the end for Wisconsin Carry. :banana:

wild boar

Good on us

:uhoh: It has to be translated into stupid, any legal gun owners speak it? :uhoh:

Last edited:

Trip20

Some gratitude: Thanks for getting the message out on the airwaves.

Some constructive criticism: The sheep distract listeners from the otherwise valid message.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Some gratitude: Thanks for getting the message out on the airwaves.

Some constructive criticism: The sheep distract listeners from the otherwise valid message.

I wrote the script, I didn't do the 'creative'.

Being a joint effort, I don't have complete project control that I would if it was all WCI (we split the cost with the USCCA)

That said, the sheep have been a DEFINITE attention grabber. They may have served more of a purpose than people like you and I who are completely focused on the message may know.

Trip20

That said, the sheep have been a DEFINITE attention grabber. They may have served more of a purpose than people like you and I who are completely focused on the message may know.

Definitely an attention grabber, which is what prompted my comment.

In the case of 4 folks who listened to the ad from my desk, so much attention was grabbed by the sheep that when asked about the message, I had to play it back a second time so they could reiterate any significant detail from the ad message.

Not an attack at all. I'm grateful that the message was produced. Seeing this is a join effort and you're not responsible for the creative, the constructive criticism is not directed at you personally.