Thread: EDITORIAL Our view: Concealed carry is wrong priority "LaCrosse Tribune"

EDITORIAL Our view: Concealed carry is wrong priority "LaCrosse Tribune"

Editorial, comments and poll here...
    http://lacrossetribune.com/news/opin...cc4c03286.html
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

I've made some comments but there area some hard core haters on there posting often.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Constitutional carry

I gave three years of life to the cause (73-76). The hard work didn't start until I was out! Try to get people to understand the true cost of freedom. THE CONSTITUTION, PLEASE DIAL ONE FOR ENGLISH.
    Last edited by wild boar; 05-19-2011 at 04:44 AM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    I gave three years of life to the cause (73-76). The hard work didn't start until I was out! Try to get people to understand the true cost of freedom. THE CONSTITUTION, PLEASE DIAL ONE FOR ENGLISH.
    Thank you for your service! Yup, to see our liberties so frivolously tossed aside, makes me sick.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    hardballer i liked your comment on that story i also saw good ol dougy huffman is posting there as well
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    hardballer i liked your comment on that story i also saw good ol dougy huffman is posting there as well
    Thanks for the kudos, Yep, saw Doug there too.

Yup, CC is so wrong, over 800 people voted yes in that poll where less than 50 voted no (at least from what I can tell from the jumbled numbers).

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    Thank you for your service. When I do meet you, I want to shake your hand good sir.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I'd just like to point out the whole second half of that piece is arguing FOR Constitutional Carry.

And they don't even know it...

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I didnt feel like sifting through the 12 pages of comments, I did vote in the poll though.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Another case of some idiot thinking that not having your gun visible makes you a homicidal nutcase. Gun on hip?...OK. Gun in pocket ? EVERYBODY RUN!! MADMAN!!

Seriously, I cant follow that kind of logic
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.