Thread: Highway Cleanup Questions

Highway Cleanup Questions

Have we abandon the highway cleanup concept? Haven't heard anything about any taking place.

Now that is a good question. It has been a long time.

I haven't actually heard of any being organized in WI (may have missed the thread). I'd be up for something like that provided it's relatively close to home.

I know they did a couple last year or the year before. Not a bad idea to maybe see if another one can get organized.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

There were 3-4 in 09 and a couple last year. I wonder if there is a plan for this year yet. It would be nice to help out.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    I know our stretch of Hwy 67 is due, Early morning is good for me this weekend ,don't want to miss picnic Sat. or Starbucks Sun. Memorial day weekend is fine also.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    I know our stretch of Hwy 67 is due, Early morning is good for me this weekend ,don't want to miss picnic Sat. or Starbucks Sun. Memorial day weekend is fine also.
    I'd be able to help out Memorial day weekend. Not available this weekend though . . .
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht