Thread: AM 620 says Wisconsin will have the toughest Conceal Carry laws

AM 620 says Wisconsin will have the toughest Conceal Carry laws

I was at work today listening to a.m 620 at about noon. They said they will have a report at 5:00pm today on how wisconsin will have the toughest CC laws in the country. Dont know what this means but I will be listening today. I will also have on TV channel 4 WTMJ just in case they meant 5 o clock news.

Post a link if you can. I can't find anything on their website.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Russf View Post
    I was at work today listening to a.m 620 at about noon. They said they will have a report at 5:00pm today on how wisconsin will have the toughest CC laws in the country. Dont know what this means but I will be listening today. I will also have on TV channel 4 WTMJ just in case they meant 5 o clock news.
    Toughest on who?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Post a link if you can. I can't find anything on their website.
    I think this is it: http://www.620wtmj.com/podcasts/char.../45026147.html

Edit: Nope not it.
    Last edited by protias; 05-19-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

They are full of excrement.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Wasnt to informative it was on 620 at 5:23pm. They said that the assembly was also introducing (both forms) of the senate bills which means constitutional carry is now in the assembly. They may have misspoken. There was an interview with Sherriff Clark and he said basically the same thing hes always been saying. The ad that I heard in the afternoon said that it as going to be the toughest laws in the counry for CC but nothing was spoken to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Toughest on who?
    Paul I think what they meant is that it would be hard to get a permit in Wisconsin and the laws were going to be tough for the permit holders. At least thats what I got out of it from the ad.

It's nothing but wishfull thinking. The Anti's want "Tough " but I don't think what they are going to get will be classified as "tough"...what I think we are going to get will just PEE the anti's off alot !!
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-20-2011 at 03:15 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    a.m. radio does NOT a world authority make.