Thread: Automotion & GOP convention this weekend

Automotion & GOP convention this weekend

Both events will be in the Wisconsin Dells/Lake Delton area this weekend. If anyone is interested, we could have a meet up at the Starbucks in town, and make our way over to the convention.
    For anyone who isn't familiar with Automotion, its a city wide car show. With the official car show held in the noahs arc parking lot. Lots of cool cars to see.
    I carried pretty much everywhere I went last year, with ZERO problems from any of the 100's of law enforcement.
    I know there is a lot going on this weekend, and it is super short notice. But, I just found out about the convention this afternoon. Anyone interested?

I've seen that car show a few times. Lots of neat cars and lots of people selling their cars.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I've seen that car show a few times. Lots of neat cars and lots of people selling their cars.
    Yep, so anyone looking for a car... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Yep, so anyone looking for a car... :-D
    Most of those cars are not DDs. Hopefully in a few months I'll get mine.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    janesville picknick?

The convention was a joke... Car show was ok... That is all...