• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVE Is Posting Anti-Gun Google Ads Showing On Youtube!!

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
I was just watching a video of an ammunition test by tnoutdoors9 on youtube. I noticed an ad saying "STOP SCOTT WALKER...Putting loaded guns in public places? C'mon, stop with the extremist ideas." With a link stating, "SIGN THE PETITION".

The link takes you here: http://action.waveedfund.org/o/5610...nup?signup_page_KEY=3344&signup_page_KEY=3343 where WAVE encourages you to, "Please join thousands speaking out against this dangerous proposal by signing up below."

I thought I would share with the rest of the class. :lol::lol::lol:

Passive101

I notice like the racist liberal media outlet they are, like the liberal news outlets they also cropped the intelligent and well spoken black man and are only showing the white people around him and his "evil" black rifle.

XDFDE45

emot-jerkit.gif