Thread: Janesville Gazette erased comcealed carry polls from database???

Janesville Gazette erased concealed carry polls from database???

I was on the Gazette page browsing around and clicked on the "polls" page to see all the latest polls taken in 2011. As I scrolled through, I noticed something odd... Not ONE SINGLE poll contained anything about guns, concealed carry, open carry, weapons, NOTHING!!! I looked under each month on the year and 2011 as a whole. There has been 2-3 polls on it over the last 2 weeks that supporters had won every poll. Not one poll was there about the carry of firearms. "We don't like the results of something, we delete it so no one can read it!" I guess that's the Outlook of the Gazette...

Here's the link to the polls page.
    http://gazettextra.com/polls/
    Last edited by gunguy2009; 05-20-2011 at 05:06 PM.

McX
    this:

You should know that if evidence doesn't support what you say, suppress the evidence. DUH!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Will they be coming to the picnic Sunday!

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Angry The result of having only one newspaper in a town... PROPAGANDA!

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    You should know that if evidence doesn't support what you say, suppress the evidence. DUH!
    That's one of the rules of propaganda as used by police states....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I think the poll is here isn't it?

http://wclo.com/polls/2011/may/concealed-carry/

I found it there too, but the Gazette had it right on their page. Now there is no trace of it...

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    Will they be coming to the picnic Sunday!
    They came to at least one of the Delavan Starbucks events and gave decent press.

I don't know if they will be there or not. I haven't mentioned anything to them about it. I wouldn't mind if they did come and do a bit on us. As for the BBQ even taking place tomorrow, the weather is suppose to be pretty wild tomorrow. The whole reason I chose Sunday over Saturday was because Sunday was suppose to be a nice day. Now they are predicting severe winds, hail, and penty of rain. Let me know your guys' thoughts on it. I'm game either way... I only have to drive 2 or 3 miles, alot of you are driving a good distance. Post your thoughts on this in the other thread. Thank you