• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Janesville Gazette erased comcealed carry polls from database???

gunguy2009

Janesville Gazette erased concealed carry polls from database???

I was on the Gazette page browsing around and clicked on the "polls" page to see all the latest polls taken in 2011. As I scrolled through, I noticed something odd... Not ONE SINGLE poll contained anything about guns, concealed carry, open carry, weapons, NOTHING!!! I looked under each month on the year and 2011 as a whole. There has been 2-3 polls on it over the last 2 weeks that supporters had won every poll. Not one poll was there about the carry of firearms. "We don't like the results of something, we delete it so no one can read it!" I guess that's the Outlook of the Gazette...

Here's the link to the polls page.
http://gazettextra.com/polls/

Last edited:

protias

You should know that if evidence doesn't support what you say, suppress the evidence. DUH!:rolleyes:

gunguy2009

I don't know if they will be there or not. I haven't mentioned anything to them about it. I wouldn't mind if they did come and do a bit on us. As for the BBQ even taking place tomorrow, the weather is suppose to be pretty wild tomorrow. The whole reason I chose Sunday over Saturday was because Sunday was suppose to be a nice day. Now they are predicting severe winds, hail, and penty of rain. Let me know your guys' thoughts on it. I'm game either way... I only have to drive 2 or 3 miles, alot of you are driving a good distance. Post your thoughts on this in the other thread. Thank you