Thread: recent OC incident in Philly

recent OC incident in Philly

I haven't been in the forum in ages, but I thought I'd share this gem in the news recently. Not sure about the current state of the carry laws with regard to metro Philadelphia vs. PA at large, but I'm pretty sure this response was inappropriate - not least preferring charges well after the fact:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/st...y-carrying-gun

There is audio from the incident linked in the article.

-ljp

This blew up on the forums when it happened back in march ( think it was march? April?). Good lookin' out though.

Sorry, the dateline for the story was May 16th. Thought it was "new" news. ;-/

-ljp

Banned
    I search thread titles for "Philadelphia." The software found eight threads, three of which were clearly about the subject incident. Others may have been. I didn't bother checking.

An incident like this must have been discussed here. Finding those threads using the search feature ain't that hard.

I went to try a preliminary search, but there was an "image confirmation" request that was so blurred that I apparently read it wrong, so was not able to do so. I haven't been in here since the old software was used, sorry.

-ljp