• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is why some people shouldn't own guns.

HKcarrier

Watched a lot of his other vids... he actually owns LOTS of guns and builds ARs... I'm pretty sure there's laws against firing guns in buildings like that...

VW_Factor

Watched a lot of his other vids... he actually owns LOTS of guns and builds ARs... I'm pretty sure there's laws against firing guns in buildings like that...

Watching the video he mentions he's outside city limits of something or another and way out in the country. Not sure I would do the same being in that situation, but say its true.. Who are we to say he should'nt be able to fire his guns where he wants on his property.

sudden valley gunner

Watching the video he mentions he's outside city limits of something or another and way out in the country. Not sure I would do the same being in that situation, but say its true.. Who are we to say he should'nt be able to fire his guns where he wants on his property.

If he is out of city limits and allowed them to fire outside why not inside. It's his property. Of course without endangering anyone else.

Dreamer

This guy obviously isn't married, or have a girlfriend...

Does that surprise anyone that an a$$hat like this is living alone?

At least he's not procreating. Perhaps his gene line will be terminal--we can only hope...

ChiangShih

Yea, so what?!
He didnt bother anyone and he looked pretty safe to me.

Firing his pistol, in his basement, at a stack of cards and books, straight down, inches from his own feet, the target was not secured to the floor, etc. Fragmentation, yaw, shrap, any of these things could have occurred. It could have yawed out of the cards struck the surface of the floor (which looked like a basement, so i'm presuming there is concrete under that carpet) and fragmented in all directions and into his foot and leg. His little disclaimer at the end about knowing the limitations of his round and how he has his round right there is a sad attempt to cover for a blatant disregard for common sense and firearms safety. He could have made the same point outside with a secured target. Just because all turned out well doesn't mean what he did was sensible.

The guy in the video strikes me as the kind of guy who will muzzle sweep you 100 times at the range then get touchy when you point it out and say something like "aw it aint loaded stop being a sissy".

Last edited:

HKcarrier

Don't get me wrong.. I don't care if he shoots his gun in his own house... I was just pointing out (however arbitrary they may be) that I believe there are laws against that type of behavior.

In a "similar" note, I was shooting in my house this weekend (Just kidding.. outside on 22 acres) and I shot a water filled bottle of "vitamin water"... (.40 cal so I guess I'm "bisexual" according to guy referenced by OP) after I was done I went to toss the bottles i had shot into the weeds so it didn't look like some idiot was shooting stuff and left all their trash right there (I know.. I know...) and I notice that one of the bullets was INSIDE the bottle of vitamin water... I was pretty stunned.. Not sure how a .40 cal bullet could stop inside of a plastic 20oz bottle of vitamin water...

I know... cool story bro...

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
...I shot a water filled bottle of "vitamin water"... (.40 cal so I guess I'm "bisexual" according to guy referenced by OP) after I was done I went to toss the bottles i had shot into the weeds so it didn't look like some idiot was shooting stuff and left all their trash right there (I know.. I know...) and I notice that one of the bullets was INSIDE the bottle of vitamin water... I was pretty stunned.. Not sure how a .40 cal bullet could stop inside of a plastic 20oz bottle of vitamin water...

You answered your own question.

Now, I don't see any reason why gays need to limit themselves to 9mm and bisexuals to .40, but, hey, as long as they're armed. :p

To be 100% honest, I did laugh when he said that .357 Sig is for metrosexuals.

MR Redenck

Just because he done something yall dont like does not mean he aint fit to own a gun. That kid has several pretty good video's that I have seen.
If he shoots himself in the foot while shooting in his house, then that would be some good slapstick right there. He didnt have anyone in there with him, so he wasnt risking anyone's life or health.
Maybe somebody should send him a message and explain the risk of a stray bullet. He might not know any better.

snatale42

If you test ammo by shooting it in your living room............you might be a redneck!

arguably safe, but hilarious either way.

sudden valley gunner

It does not indicate that your property is exempt. Just saying. A buddy of mine presses a bit of that wax you can buy to create earplugs for swimming then shoots them in his basement at a target. Not saying it is smart, still it is illegal to discharge/shoot a firearm in a house as indicated in the above statute, in Missouri.

Which is another example of a broad law which may catch people committing crimes that cause no one else harm.

bomber

Which is another example of a broad law which may catch people committing crimes that cause no one else harm.

astute point

The Right gets mad when liberals try to limit our behavior because they find it offensive at dangerous, but when YOU find the behaviour offensive and/or dangerous, all of the sudden you appoint yourselves the authority to determine who can do what.

its called hypocrisy, look it up

MR Redenck

Has anybody notice the video was call 9mm for Homo's? :lol:
He's taken yall's advise and tested the 40 S&W outside. [video=youtube;zJyNHK7VVc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyNHK7VVc4&feature=relmfu[/video]

Superlite27

It's pretty telling when he shoots at a deck of "Hooked on Phonics" cards in his first video, and has a little trouble differentiating between "clean puppy" and "clean kitten" in the advanced reading he chooses for his second video.

Maybe he should spend a little more time in the "libarry" (as he calls it) reading books instead of shooting them in various locations.

Last edited: