• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tracking Carry Bills

Da Po-lock

Does anyone know where to go to track each of the carry bills daily to find out what was discussed at the close of each days session? If any changes are being considered we need to know as it is happening so we can pressure our legislators and let then know we are watching every move they make. We can't let them slip anything past us now, we have come too far.

Last edited:

Da Po-lock

Thanks- just what I was looking for. I also thought there was a way to find out the schedule of which bills they would work on each day of session.

paul@paul-fisher.com

http://notify.legis.state.wi.us/ let's you setup alerts. You can do it by author, by committee, by keyword or by bill #.

For example, I have an alert that shows any activity by my Senator (Kedzie) or Representative (Nass), anything with a keyword of 'weapon', 'weapons' or 'firearms'.

Anytime anything is done to a bill that meets that criteria, you will get an email.

So.... if there is not activity, you won't get anything.

Last edited: