Thread: Noted 2nd Amendment Author Talks About The CPR Corollary And The Modern Militia

Dublin, California, United States

Noted 2nd Amendment Author Talks About The CPR Corollary And The Modern Militia

Author, blogger, and talk radio guest, John Longenecker, explains the revolutionary concept of the CPR Corollary and how this notion is tied to gun ownership. In addition, he makes some enlightening remarks about the role of the modern American militia in our society.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Temecula, California, USA
    I enjoyed reading both parts I and II. Looking forward to part III.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    I heard him on "Tom Gresham's Gun Talk" podcast the other day, and he made some VERY good points. This is a guy to watch--he is articulate, driven, and DEFINITELY on our side. He's the sort of person who can get things done.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964