Thread: Tea party national rally is going to be held in KC this year.

Tea party national rally is going to be held in KC this year.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/17...-rally-in.html

The tea party movement will be holding its rally in KCK this year. I'm told it will be held at the Woodlands race track, Kansas City Kansas. I thought that track closed in 2008, but I'm assuming they rented out the land and it is no longer a functioning track. Anyway, what is the word on who will be attending and OC regulations in that portion of Kansas. I know most of Kansas is no-go for OC, but I don't know about KCK specifically.

If we can get a group to go, it would be a great place to promote OC.(despite political perspective on the party)
    I'll be getting my Ron Paul Revolution on.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

I plan on going with my family, I will OC if it is legal, just need to find out.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldaten View Post
    I plan on going with my family, I will OC if it is legal, just need to find out.

RON PAUL 2012!!!
    This gives me an important idea that we need to push. 3rd party candidate for President but Republicans for Congress. Even if the 3rd party pres. candidate cannot win, a republican (tea party) Congress can stop a bad president like Obama. This can allow us to start the movement forward to eventually get a 3rd party candidate into the White house.

Follow me??

Is Woodlawn park in Shawnee? Shawnee is legal for open carry. And even if it is not, if 100's or more carried anyway, what would happen? Would this be the time and place for this kind of disobedience? Would the Tea Party want this association?
    Last edited by peterarthur; 05-22-2011 at 01:46 AM.

The news site said it is going to be held at the woodlands race track. I'm guessing this is the place.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woodlands_(race_track)

9700 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Kansas

So what is the word on KCK for OC?
    Tiocfaidh Ar La