Thread: new story phily PD

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar

new story phily PD and OC

Last edited by quarter horseman; 05-21-2011 at 10:51 AM.

I can't really fathom where the DA gets off on saying that he is not retaliating against him. /facepalm

Oh, and that recording the police encounters is inviting trouble for the police, because you know.. Trying to protect yourself is trouble for the police..

Quote Originally Posted by quarter horseman View Post
    apparently cpl holders are still being given wrong information.

Quote Originally Posted by rick36
    I live in Michigan and we must carry concealed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...ment-209195010

Ohhh how I wish I had the money to go, to join the protest.

"But he added he wasn't make excuses."

Who edits these articles and allows utter dog sh*t for English like this pass?

"But he added he wasn't making excuses." ....
    That sounds better.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

If you listen to the end of the video you'll hear sgt dipshiat say, "if you would have just told me you had a ccw license"...hahaha...the victim said I think two or three times in the very beginning that he had a ccw license and that he would show it to him.

How the hell did this officer make sargeant? Glad he's suspended.

With all the positive big news attention that this case has been given, I do believe it would be a good situation to try to pressure the NRA into getting involved with. It might force them into changing their anti open carry ways if we publicly shame them for ignoring this case.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    If you listen to the end of the video you'll hear sgt dipshiat say, "if you would have just told me you had a ccw license"...hahaha...the victim said I think two or three times in the very beginning that he had a ccw license and that he would show it to him.

Referencing the bolded, where/when did you hear he was suspended? I was not aware of that.
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    Where's the info on the suspension? My google-fu isn't finding it.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    All I see from the article is this...
    "Dougherty is facing disciplinary action pending the outcome of an internal affairs investigation, Evers said."
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Assault with a deadly weapon + we protect our own = slap on the wrist and back to work(ing over the citizens).

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    I can't really fathom where the DA gets off on saying that he is not retaliating against him. /facepalm

Oh, and that recording the police encounters is inviting trouble for the police, because you know.. Trying to protect yourself is trouble for the police..
    Obviously, he's smoking something, and he's not sharing!!!
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.