Thread: Tea party national rally is going to be held in KC this year.

Tea party national rally is going to be held in KC this year.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/17...-rally-in.html

The tea party movement will be holding its rally in KCK this year. I'm told it will be held at the Woodlands race track, Kansas City Kansas. I thought that track closed in 2008, but I'm assuming they rented out the land and it is no longer a functioning track. Anyway, what is the word on who will be attending and OC regulations in that portion of Kansas. I know most of Kansas is no-go for OC, but I don't know about KCK specifically.

If we can get a group to go, it would be a great place to promote OC.(despite political perspective on the party)
    I'll be getting my Ron Paul Revolution on.

(repost from the MO side)
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Yes, I agree about organizing there...I contacted the organizers and I will let you know what I hear...

http://www.freedomjamboree.com/

KCK is not OC friendly

Despite the pre-emption bill, and the AG's opinion that unloaded OC is legal in Kansas, the city of KCKS / Unified Government of Wyandotte County is very much anti gun. Odds are you will be stopped repeatedly, probably arrested, and getting your weapon back will require a lawyer. Don't even think about your ammo, PD policy is never to return ammo. I work for them and have pointed out many times that this isn't legal, but until they lose a lawsuit or two, no one cares.
    Grimjack