• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lowes

Motofixxer

Best way is to go about your business and you will find out. No need to ask permission. If they ask you to leave then leave respectfully. From what I have heard of the Delavan PD, they are pretty cool. So even if they show up you shouldn't have any problems.

protias

If they are not, just tell them you'll spend your money some place else, like Menards or Home Depot.

smithman

Assume all places are OC friendly unless the post a sign.

If an employee informs you verbally that you can't OC, then ask to speak with a manager; the employess are often misinformed.

NEVER NEVER NEVER ask permission when entering a store. The burden is on them to tell you that you can't carry somehow. Don't ever give them the opportunity to say no by asking for permission.

XDFDE45

their dress-code for employees could be a little more professional.
puke.gif

hmmmmm. can we say photo shop ????? Her top half is black, yet her excessively ample bottom half is white ?????

Take another look. She has on a pair of creme colored tights on her legs and ample behind. Look at the ankles, they are black.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Very Professional.....Wow....People Actually Go Out In Public Like That....Wow...

I have never shopped at a Lowe's, But from what I understand, their dress-code for employees could be a little more professional.

That "person" and her supervisor(s) should be fired.