Thread: Acadamy Sporting Goods

Acadamy Sporting Goods

I have been in a few different Acadamy stores in Texas. "I cant stand any of them as far as a gun counter goes". Now I do by pants and shirts there, but no ammo or guns. Not me, not anymore!
    The attitude their managers have toward guns is nothing more than Liberal crap! One time I was going to take one of my shotguns in there to size up a sling. I also need some mounting eye's. " They acted like a bunch of idiots when I went in there".
    I dont know what the Acadamy Corp policy is on guns, but their managers act like their from Natzi France or something.
    I go to my old buddies gun shop. If I dont walk in there with a gun he thinks im sick or something.
    Matter of a fact, I dont think I want to buy nothing at Acadamy anymore.

Banned
    Never a problem in any of the Academies that I have OCed in. Barring a corporate policy against carry (surely there is not one), I won't let bad management in a few stores affect my shopping at the chain. A bad experience at a store should be raised with the manager. If satisfaction is not in the offing, a call to corporate is in order. That should fix any bad reception to a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Never a problem in any of the Academies that I have OCed in. Barring a corporate policy against carry (surely there is not one), I won't let bad management in a few stores affect my shopping at the chain. A bad experience at a store should be raised with the manager. If satisfaction is not in the offing, a call to corporate is in order. That should fix any bad reception to a customer.
    Good point. We dont have many chains out here to shop at, so it's not like im missing anything. Most of my guns get purchased out of state anyhow and sent to a FFL. I get all my ammo from a milsurp in Arizona.
    I do like to shop and see what's new, but the attitudes of the managment wont help me decide to spend my money.
    I think I will call the corp just to see what they think.