Thread: Philly police intentionally violating rights, the DA is a scumbag that supports them

Philly police intentionally violating rights, the DA is a scumbag that supports them

http://www.facebook.com/l/d87d7FDV_M...est=latestnews

Another reason to stay away from the coast. Getting harassed by KCPD is one thing, but none of them ever threatened to SHOOT me... Be sure to watch the video

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/st...y-carrying-gun

If this actually gets to trial, I may have to go to Philly and protest on the street while open carrying, maybe organize nationally. Philadelphia is the birthplace of the Constitution!!! This cannot go unanswered.
    Last edited by peterarthur; 05-22-2011 at 12:36 AM.

What needs to take place is a group of people OC'ing in protest of what is taking place. Lots of people. Lots of video. Them let 'em call the protesters names, make claims of baiting. It's the only sure way to put a stop to the harrasment.

Quote Originally Posted by xc9subcompact View Post
    What needs to take place is a group of people OC'ing in protest of what is taking place. Lots of people. Lots of video. Them let 'em call the protesters names, make claims of baiting. It's the only sure way to put a stop to the harrasment.
    I would be willing to take some personal time off to go for a day or two and drive out. Unless gas hits 6 or 7 dollars a gallon

Let me know if any of you are also interested.

That was incredible. Would deffinately make one want to go protest.

I've been following this for a while, it is disgusting.

Too many Americans have been brainwashed into thinking they should have less personal freedom than our Constitution has given us.