Thread: Oshkosh Editorial Today

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States

Oshkosh Editorial Today|FRONTPAGE|p

Thought fellow OC'ers and those of us that look forward to CC would like add comments to this guys misunderstandings.

Menomonie, Wisconsin, USA
    If you think that's bad, check out this article I found this morning.

Keeping guns out of wrong hands not impossible
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Question National Clown Registry?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro01 View Post
    If you think that's bad, check out this article I found this morning.
    Keeping guns out of wrong hands not impossible
    Geesus! Where do they get these clowns? There must be a National Clown Registry somewhere....
    Why not implant a GPS device in every gun manufactured that cannot be tampered with at risk of making the gun inoperable? It would be a powerful tool to track down stolen guns. Just think of the jobs it would create and the lives saved. By the way, I am a card-carrying member of the National Rifle Association. This is America, and we can have it both ways.
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

West Allis, WI
    Card carrying member? Such a Marxist term.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)