Thread: Help with ideas for a name of wife's business..

Help with ideas for a name of wife's business..

My wife has recently gotten into breeding sugar gliders and pomeranians. She was previously breeding JUST sugar gliders, and was running her business under "Evergreen Gliders", but now that she's added pomeranians to her breeding business, she's trying to come up with a name that will incorporate both, sugar gliders and pomeranians in it, without sounding too long.

She likes the name "Evergreen", but said it's not necessary..

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1124 View Post
    My wife has recently gotten into breeding sugar gliders and pomeranians. She was previously breeding JUST sugar gliders, and was running her business under "Evergreen Gliders", but now that she's added pomeranians to her breeding business, she's trying to come up with a name that will incorporate both, sugar gliders and pomeranians in it, without sounding too long.

She likes the name "Evergreen", but said it's not necessary..

Any suggestions?
    Sugaranians? Glideranian? How about "Cute 'n Scoot?"

Well, I looked up "sugar gliders" and discovered they're not exactly interbreedable with pomeranians.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Well, I looked up "sugar gliders" and discovered they're not exactly interbreedable with pomeranians.

I like Sugaranians. But not sure it is good for a business. I would like to help, but I am of no use. I named my escrow/financial business "SoFT Corp." Goes to show my lack of creativity and inherent inappropriateness(the name is pronounced 'soft core').

"Evergreen Sugar-Pom's"

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Sudersomeranians
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Wink

You guys are funny. LOL

I think "Evergreen Sugar-Pom's" is a good one. I'll run it by her. Sir, are you going to request a 40% profit on all sales now? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1124 View Post
    You guys are funny. LOL

I think "Evergreen Sugar-Pom's" is a good one. I'll run it by her. Sir, are you going to request a 40% profit on all sales now? :-)

I would not have thought of a percentage... but now that you mention it....hmmmm....let me see.......

Seriously..if she goes with it post a biz card or signage with the name... would be kinda cool to see...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Things that go bark in the night. I was just thinking if you could have the sugar glider bond with the pom. Talk about a chick magnet when walking around.