• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help with ideas for a name of wife's business..

Aaron1124

My wife has recently gotten into breeding sugar gliders and pomeranians. She was previously breeding JUST sugar gliders, and was running her business under "Evergreen Gliders", but now that she's added pomeranians to her breeding business, she's trying to come up with a name that will incorporate both, sugar gliders and pomeranians in it, without sounding too long.

She likes the name "Evergreen", but said it's not necessary..

Any suggestions?

since9

Campaign Veteran
My wife has recently gotten into breeding sugar gliders and pomeranians. She was previously breeding JUST sugar gliders, and was running her business under "Evergreen Gliders", but now that she's added pomeranians to her breeding business, she's trying to come up with a name that will incorporate both, sugar gliders and pomeranians in it, without sounding too long.

She likes the name "Evergreen", but said it's not necessary..

Any suggestions?

Sugaranians? Glideranian? How about "Cute 'n Scoot?"

Well, I looked up "sugar gliders" and discovered they're not exactly interbreedable with pomeranians.

Jack House

Well, I looked up "sugar gliders" and discovered they're not exactly interbreedable with pomeranians.
:lol:

I like Sugaranians. But not sure it is good for a business. I would like to help, but I am of no use. I named my escrow/financial business "SoFT Corp." Goes to show my lack of creativity and inherent inappropriateness(the name is pronounced 'soft core').

Aaron1124

You guys are funny. LOL

I think "Evergreen Sugar-Pom's" is a good one. I'll run it by her. Sir, are you going to request a 40% profit on all sales now? :)

Outdoorsman1

You guys are funny. LOL

I think "Evergreen Sugar-Pom's" is a good one. I'll run it by her. Sir, are you going to request a 40% profit on all sales now? :)

I would not have thought of a percentage... but now that you mention it....hmmmm....let me see.......:lol:

Seriously..if she goes with it post a biz card or signage with the name... would be kinda cool to see...

Outdoorsman1