Thread: Governor Walker NOT onboard with Constitutional Carry ----- LISTEN

Governor Walker NOT onboard with Constitutional Carry ----- LISTEN

On Friday's Jerry Bader show..97.5 fm /1360 am WTAQ --Jerry Bader interviewed Gov. Walker on a few issues, Constitutional carry being one of them, Jerry Pressed Gov. Walker pretty hard on Constitional carry & Walker wants a Permit / Training Bill ( like the old PPA bill that was vetoed years ago )
    ...Just listen > http://www.wtaq.com/podcasts/jerry-b...lker-joins-jb/

Jerry brings up Constitutional carry a little over half way through the interview.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-23-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I wouldn't say he's aganst CC, I wuld say that he is doing the typical "Watch what he says on record" poittican crap. Seen as how he didnt give Jerry a strate anser the hole time. Altho he did say he wanted a bill rite away on his desk I bet hed sign the CC bill if it made it there....but thats just my honest opoinoin

-Tango

One thing I liked that he said was "there are people carrying concealed right now, its just that most of them are the bad guys, and I want to even the odds".