• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Curious about the final outcome of the shootout in the Schuck's Store in Tacoma

amlevin

Consider the restrictions upon having training similar to the FATS system, basically and advanced video game, they have only so many scenarios along with not being able to move any distance and to use cover.
Not sure if this system has a video type interaction or man on man as with airsoft?
One using the airsoft is cost effective and one could use it easily in many different environments at home or outside the home or others residence as well, though I would not recommend Walmart being one of them LOL

As with anything, get the best you can with what you can afford.

One of the Simunition "systems" is specifically designed for "Force on Force" training and without any support equipment like video or the interactive systems. Two people, properly equipped with safety gear (don't forget the crotch protector) could go into the woods and train just like with airsoft. More range and more "sting" therefore more realistic. With the near natural recoil, follow-up shots would be more realistic as well.

Last edited: