Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Supreme Courts Affirm The Police State

  1. #1
    Regular Member BBJCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    39

    Supreme Courts Affirm The Police State


  2. #2
    Regular Member cougfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edgewood, WA
    Posts
    25
    The police can only break in your door if they have a strong hunch you might be destroying evidence, there is no way they would ever misuse that. Except if you are cooking bacon for breakfast it could be some Hannibal Lecter style destruction of evidence. Have a cold with the sniffles, door comes crashing in because it sounds like you are snorting cocaine (ie. destroying evidence of drug possession). Smoking pot is the same destruction of evidence, heck smoking a cigar could be destruction of evidence of possessing and embargoed good. Any running water, a flushing toilet, using the garbage disposal, grinding coffee, using a blender, basically any noise from your home could be construed as possible destruction of evidence and could bring your door crashing in if a cop felt like it. Thankfully bad things never come of police encounters with law abiding citizens in their own homes.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    120
    This just makes it easier for the police to "legally" enter peoples' homes. Couple that with the fact that you are not permitted to physically resist an illegal entry by police into your home and you have the perfect situation for the police to do whatever the state wants them to do.

    Are those pesky activists getting too much media attention? No problem. Just send a couple officers to stand outside their door and wait to hear the water running, or a toilet flush, or a paper shredder, or any other noise. Then bust down the door. Did they jump up when the cops stormed in? Shoot them! They are making furtive movements! They could have weapons nearby, after all.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069
    Having your home seized, family torn apart and/or killed, all assets depleted in a defense which you will not be reimbursed for if by some miracle you are found innocent...

    This system keeps it's victims alive just to torture them. The life you're left with is a fate worse than death, for their entertainment.

    Resist anyway, with all available force.

    Where will you finally draw the line? How many times will 'they' declare war before you fight back?

    Law Abiding Citizen? If we keep obeying these laws, there won't be any Citizens left. Just Prisoners and Slaves. There is nothing respectable about obeying and enabling tyranny. this cry to "Obey the Law" is no different from the Loyalists... Are you afraid you'll be thought of as a bad guy, slandered as a lawbreaker in the media propaganda machine? What is your reputation now? Thought well of by idiots?

    The Law is the Crime.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  5. #5
    Regular Member john-in-reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Having your home seized, family torn apart and/or killed, all assets depleted in a defense which you will not be reimbursed for if by some miracle you are found innocent...

    This system keeps it's victims alive just to torture them. The life you're left with is a fate worse than death, for their entertainment.

    Resist anyway, with all available force.

    Where will you finally draw the line? How many times will 'they' declare war before you fight back?

    Law Abiding Citizen? If we keep obeying these laws, there won't be any Citizens left. Just Prisoners and Slaves. There is nothing respectable about obeying and enabling tyranny. this cry to "Obey the Law" is no different from the Loyalists... Are you afraid you'll be thought of as a bad guy, slandered as a lawbreaker in the media propaganda machine? What is your reputation now? Thought well of by idiots?

    The Law is the Crime.
    Amen Brother
    +1000
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

    *** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

    MOLON LABE

  6. #6
    Regular Member Evil Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
    Posts
    46
    Technically if the LEO's just walk in to your home and you kill them, can't that be chalked up to you believing a home invasion is taking place, and that you were in fear for your life?

  7. #7
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Tyler Durden View Post
    Technically if the LEO's just walk in to your home and you kill them, can't that be chalked up to you believing a home invasion is taking place, and that you were in fear for your life?
    Technically, yes. Practically, you would be lucky, if you survived, to only get life without parole.

    The only thing we, the people of the United States, can do, short of the bloodiest civil war this country has ever or will ever see, is to start voting for those who would defend our rights and honor their oath to uphold the Constitution.

    I strongly fear that the civil war will wind up being the scenario that is played out. I do not advocate such and can only Thank God that I probably will not be alive to see it.

    May that same God have mercy on my children and grandchildren who very likely will see it.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Technically, yes. Practically, you would be lucky, if you survived, to only get life without parole.

    The only thing we, the people of the United States, can do, short of the bloodiest civil war this country has ever or will ever see, is to start voting for those who would defend our rights and honor their oath to uphold the Constitution.

    I strongly fear that the civil war will wind up being the scenario that is played out. I do not advocate such and can only Thank God that I probably will not be alive to see it.

    May that same God have mercy on my children and grandchildren who very likely will see it.
    If the people don't pull their heads out and start using them, or if whoever they've elected to office can't do the same, then we'll go the same way as Rome. I doubt there will be much of a Civil war, as the need is great but the workers are few, and the state has all the troops, most of whom voted for the other side.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by john-in-reno View Post
    Amen Brother
    +1000
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Not appropriate here
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  10. #10
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    This system keeps it's victims alive just to torture them. The life you're left with is a fate worse than death, for their entertainment.

    When the system is being run mostly by sociopaths, this sort of action becomes the status quo. It's not about greed, or money, or even the stealing of your property. It's about Power Over Others, and controlling other people.

    When socio-economic, psychological, and emotional torture become the ENDS of the process, we have proof positive that our society has been taken over by sociopaths.

    Again, I HIGHLY recommend that EVERYONE find a copy of "Political Ponerology" by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. It is an INDESPENSIBLE reference to understanding the current state of Politics and Bureaucracy, not just in the US, but on a geopolitical level worldwide.

    http://www.amazon.com/Political-Pone.../dp/1897244258
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •