• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Supreme Courts Affirm The Police State

cougfan

The police can only break in your door if they have a strong hunch you might be destroying evidence, there is no way they would ever misuse that. Except if you are cooking bacon for breakfast it could be some Hannibal Lecter style destruction of evidence. Have a cold with the sniffles, door comes crashing in because it sounds like you are snorting cocaine (ie. destroying evidence of drug possession). Smoking pot is the same destruction of evidence, heck smoking a cigar could be destruction of evidence of possessing and embargoed good. Any running water, a flushing toilet, using the garbage disposal, grinding coffee, using a blender, basically any noise from your home could be construed as possible destruction of evidence and could bring your door crashing in if a cop felt like it. Thankfully bad things never come of police encounters with law abiding citizens in their own homes.

SoLasVegas

This just makes it easier for the police to "legally" enter peoples' homes. Couple that with the fact that you are not permitted to physically resist an illegal entry by police into your home and you have the perfect situation for the police to do whatever the state wants them to do.

Are those pesky activists getting too much media attention? No problem. Just send a couple officers to stand outside their door and wait to hear the water running, or a toilet flush, or a paper shredder, or any other noise. Then bust down the door. Did they jump up when the cops stormed in? Shoot them! They are making furtive movements! They could have weapons nearby, after all.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Having your home seized, family torn apart and/or killed, all assets depleted in a defense which you will not be reimbursed for if by some miracle you are found innocent...

This system keeps it's victims alive just to torture them. The life you're left with is a fate worse than death, for their entertainment.

Resist anyway, with all available force.

Where will you finally draw the line? How many times will 'they' declare war before you fight back?

Law Abiding Citizen? If we keep obeying these laws, there won't be any Citizens left. Just Prisoners and Slaves. There is nothing respectable about obeying and enabling tyranny. this cry to "Obey the Law" is no different from the Loyalists... Are you afraid you'll be thought of as a bad guy, slandered as a lawbreaker in the media propaganda machine? What is your reputation now? Thought well of by idiots?

The Law is the Crime.

john-in-reno

Having your home seized, family torn apart and/or killed, all assets depleted in a defense which you will not be reimbursed for if by some miracle you are found innocent...

This system keeps it's victims alive just to torture them. The life you're left with is a fate worse than death, for their entertainment.

Resist anyway, with all available force.

Where will you finally draw the line? How many times will 'they' declare war before you fight back?

Law Abiding Citizen? If we keep obeying these laws, there won't be any Citizens left. Just Prisoners and Slaves. There is nothing respectable about obeying and enabling tyranny. this cry to "Obey the Law" is no different from the Loyalists... Are you afraid you'll be thought of as a bad guy, slandered as a lawbreaker in the media propaganda machine? What is your reputation now? Thought well of by idiots?

The Law is the Crime.

Amen Brother
+1000

SFCRetired

Technically if the LEO's just walk in to your home and you kill them, can't that be chalked up to you believing a home invasion is taking place, and that you were in fear for your life?

Technically, yes. Practically, you would be lucky, if you survived, to only get life without parole.

The only thing we, the people of the United States, can do, short of the bloodiest civil war this country has ever or will ever see, is to start voting for those who would defend our rights and honor their oath to uphold the Constitution.

I strongly fear that the civil war will wind up being the scenario that is played out. I do not advocate such and can only Thank God that I probably will not be alive to see it.

May that same God have mercy on my children and grandchildren who very likely will see it.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Technically, yes. Practically, you would be lucky, if you survived, to only get life without parole.

The only thing we, the people of the United States, can do, short of the bloodiest civil war this country has ever or will ever see, is to start voting for those who would defend our rights and honor their oath to uphold the Constitution.

I strongly fear that the civil war will wind up being the scenario that is played out. I do not advocate such and can only Thank God that I probably will not be alive to see it.

May that same God have mercy on my children and grandchildren who very likely will see it.

If the people don't pull their heads out and start using them, or if whoever they've elected to office can't do the same, then we'll go the same way as Rome. I doubt there will be much of a Civil war, as the need is great but the workers are few, and the state has all the troops, most of whom voted for the other side.

Dreamer

When the system is being run mostly by sociopaths, this sort of action becomes the status quo. It's not about greed, or money, or even the stealing of your property. It's about Power Over Others, and controlling other people.

When socio-economic, psychological, and emotional torture become the ENDS of the process, we have proof positive that our society has been taken over by sociopaths.

Again, I HIGHLY recommend that EVERYONE find a copy of "Political Ponerology" by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. It is an INDESPENSIBLE reference to understanding the current state of Politics and Bureaucracy, not just in the US, but on a geopolitical level worldwide.

http://www.amazon.com/Political-Ponerology-Science-Adjusted-Purposes/dp/1897244258