• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oh the irony!

cleveland

So I decided to click onto the "anti-gun, we hate walker" ad on this forum and it leads me to this page:

http://action.waveedfund.org/o/5610...nup?signup_page_KEY=3344&signup_page_KEY=3343

I think, hmmm I wonder what their issues are. So I click the "issues" link at the top of the page.

On the right hand side of their "issues" page there is a link to their facebook page. Yep, mr short attention span checks out their facebook page. One of their issues is with a member of this forum. He is the only member I have meet in person, and he makes some damned fine rib!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/coali...out-wisconsin-mom-and-her-dau/210802472276489

That is rather ironic!

paul@paul-fisher.com

So I decided to click onto the "anti-gun, we hate walker" ad on this forum and it leads me to this page:

http://action.waveedfund.org/o/5610...nup?signup_page_KEY=3344&signup_page_KEY=3343

I think, hmmm I wonder what their issues are. So I click the "issues" link at the top of the page.

On the right hand side of their "issues" page there is a link to their facebook page. Yep, mr short attention span checks out their facebook page. One of their issues is with a member of this forum. He is the only member I have meet in person, and he makes some damned fine rib!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/coali...out-wisconsin-mom-and-her-dau/210802472276489

That is rather ironic!

Wow! It was Glock 34 that 'wished' it happened to her. Harold actually called him to task.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Wow! It was Glock 34 that 'wished' it happened to her. Harold actually called him to task.

That was/is not Glock34 who commented,

And yeah, I say no matter how much I despise the woman, that I would not wish violence upon anyone, and the retard as CSGV targets me?
It just goes to show that these people are complete retards

1FASTC4

That was/is not Glock34 who commented,

And yeah, I say no matter how much I despise the woman, that I would not wish violence upon anyone, and the retard as CSGV targets me?
It just goes to show that these people are complete retards

Nutcxak, if you didn't type what they claim you did, look up the word "libel" and give serious consideration to how you should proceed.

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Sean, if you didn't type what they claim you did, look up the word "libel" and give serious consideration to how you should proceed.

The people who are able to comprehend the English language can clearly see that the CSGV is twisting paragraphs and using statements out of context in their little rant. If something comes of that which causes damage, they will be contacted by legal counsel.

wild boar

W.a.v.e.

I don't support their purposely twisted agenda, but must support their right to its constitutionality under the First Amendment. FREEDOM

Last edited: