Thread: Triangle OC Meetup in Garner May 28th

Triangle OC Meetup in Garner May 28th

Triangle OC Meetup at the Garner Golden Corral this Saturday at 7pm. Come out and join us. This is a great way to meet other OCers.

Triangle Open Carry Meetup

I will be there. OC'd there in the past no issue. My 1st OC meetup yahoo!
    Preferred weapon is a GBU-10 PavewayII but it's a little heavy for me
    For OC I have a Beretta 90-two Italian 9mm. Mi piace molto
    Beretta pre warnings 92fs stainless steel Italian 9mm
    Beretta 92fs compact USA 9mm
    Beretta Cougar 8000 9mm
    For fun it's an LMT AR-15 w/defender 2000 lower and a slide fire stock

I'm going to try to make it to this one...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Wish I could make it but I will be in ohio tagging vaccinating calves this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by bajadudes View Post
    I will be there. OC'd there in the past no issue. My 1st OC meetup yahoo!
    Awesome. See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I'm going to try to make it to this one...
    Hope to see you there.

I would definitely have come to this if it wasn't for the fact that I will be walking my daughter down the aisle that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bradburn View Post
    I would definitely have come to this if it wasn't for the fact that I will be walking my daughter down the aisle that day.
    Congrats... Yup that definatley trumps our meet up. We will more than likely have another meet up in June, maybe you can make it then...

I would love to make this, but I will be on my way back from the nationwide race in concord, selling lemonade and soft pretzels as a fund raiser with the boy scouts. I will make it to one of the meetups on that side of the state one of these days.

As it turns out, I can't make it after all. Some last-minute family stuff came up and I have to travel to MD to help my stepdaughter with a project this weekend.

Believe me, I'd MUCH rather be at this meetup than stuck in the Peoples Republic of Murderland, but family comes first, guys...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    I would love to make this, but I will be on my way back from the nationwide race in concord, selling lemonade and soft pretzels as a fund raiser with the boy scouts. I will make it to one of the meetups on that side of the state one of these days.
    Maybe next time. I'm in the process of planning a luncheon in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    As it turns out, I can't make it after all. Some last-minute family stuff came up and I have to travel to MD to help my stepdaughter with a project this weekend.

Believe me, I'd MUCH rather be at this meetup than stuck in the Peoples Republic of Murderland, but family comes first, guys...
    Gotta love last minute family stuff, happens to me all the time...hmmm just wish I had a nickel for each time it's happened, I might just have enough to buy a quite a few extra boxes of ammo lol.

No worries there will be more meet ups. I'm in the process of planning a luncheon in June.

Regular Member EricDailey X-NRA's Avatar

After Action

This Event was on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend but we still had a great turnout - 19 members, guests and visitors. Several members attended for their first Event. I think several attended because of the location of Garner. We made positive contact with the public in the Golden Corral and got to chat with some who ask us about our group and the activity. Even one international customer joined us to chat for a while. We gave out a few wallet cards for the TOC Meetup and expect new members to join the group online. The food was great. We were seated in the banquet room at the back corner of the restaurant and it made a casual but cohesive atmosphere for our social gathering. Some folks wore the name tags and got acquainted more easily. Last to leave was about 9:30 PM. Several folks said they are eager to attend the next Event.
    I had a great time.

4/5 - attendance less than expected.

http://www.meetup.com/r/inbound/0/0/...ry/?a=sharetxt
    Last edited by EricDailey X-NRA; 06-01-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Link fixed?
    Get a DVR, a Digital Voice Recorder, carry it 24/7. It's cheap, easy and makes a good witness in Court.

Triangle Open Carry Meetup
    http://www.meetup.com/r/inbound/0/0/...ry/?a=sharetxt
    This is a link for a "gunz r welcome" sign.
    http://www.gunlaws.com/images/unity.gif
    FORUM RULES (14)
    ....This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life.