• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chevy's Get together in St. Charles - the pictures

mspgunner

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

52211Chevysthegroup.jpg

52211Chevys.jpg

Last edited:

cash50

Did the 5.0 come check you guys out?

I'm sure they asked for each one of your ID's, seeing as you have to give it to them always, right???

Or maybe they just try to mess with me b/c I'm a young guy.

sohighlyunlikely

Did the 5.0 come check you guys out?

I'm sure they asked for each one of your ID's, seeing as you have to give it to them always, right???

Or maybe they just try to mess with me b/c I'm a young guy.

He walked right past us. Chevy's put us up front in the center by the front door. He gave the firearms a good hard look but kept on walking.

Doc

mspgunner

Do it again... Chevy's? I thing yes. I for one find it easy to get to and if we don't do it againn they might just put the stupid sign back up!
They could not have been nicer.
Well, they could have given black guns for door prizes.
With more advanced notice we might just attract more people too.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
FYI my phone is buggin on me for some reason.

Interested parties, there were additional ladies involved, perhaps camera shy or just did not want to be associated with that group of hooligans!

3 failed to make the photo's.

I would like to thank you all again for dining with me, I remain quite stoked about recent positive impacts we have had with the general population, if we keep building that we can get that same support out of the legislature!

I have no problem supporting Chevy's and I believe the owner is going to remain neutral.

I will indeed host the "Chevy's tour" aka Next Sunday is the OFallon location, Highway N and K. I am aware that Sunday is not the most popular day for dining out, however I am 100% committed to my special needs children and my Saturday's are almost exclusive to them.

I will have to research the other locations, I know there is one near 170 and olive but not sure of the muni it is in or the regs so I will make it the third location and go from there, the owner is the same for all of them in the metro to midmissouri area. Hell, you never know, a few guys like their scooters, I never mind a drive, might even tie in the Columbia MO location too!

StevenSTL

Sorry I couldn't make it. Some things came up that I didn't expect and money got really tight, really quick. I'll be out of town this Sunday, or I'd love to attend.

Just FYI, O'Fallon requires a ccw license to Open Carry. I'm sure most know, but that's something you should be sure to tell everyone invited.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Just FYI, O'Fallon requires a ccw license to Open Carry. I'm sure most know, but that's something you should be sure to tell everyone invited.

Not unlike Doc's tours, I will leave each to his own as far as the laws go as I am not a lawyer, I am not offering legal advice, nor organizing an event, simply making my whereabouts known to like minded folks whom might choose to dine with me and others whom may join as well.

mspgunner

FYI my phone is buggin on me for some reason.

Interested parties, there were additional ladies involved, perhaps camera shy or just did not want to be associated with that group of hooligans!

3 failed to make the photo's.

I would like to thank you all again for dining with me, I remain quite stoked about recent positive impacts we have had with the general population, if we keep building that we can get that same support out of the legislature!

I have no problem supporting Chevy's and I believe the owner is going to remain neutral.

I will indeed host the "Chevy's tour" aka Next Sunday is the OFallon location, Highway N and K. I am aware that Sunday is not the most popular day for dining out, however I am 100% committed to my special needs children and my Saturday's are almost exclusive to them.

I will have to research the other locations, I know there is one near 170 and olive but not sure of the muni it is in or the regs so I will make it the third location and go from there, the owner is the same for all of them in the metro to midmissouri area. Hell, you never know, a few guys like their scooters, I never mind a drive, might even tie in the Columbia MO location too!

West of I-170 on Olive is Ollivett No problem
East is U. City - NO OC