• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chevy's Get together in St. Charles - the pictures

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
It is true I indeed am heading to Joplin tomorrow.

I am not the only OC'er, by all means others may meet!

If you do, mention to the management that you are there specifically because they removed the no guns signs and you are very glad John the owner welcomes gun owners as well.

I will be back to the official tour and picnic once things settle down somebody's just got to do some stuff for the folks in Joplin and since our boys served us and that is what memorial day is about, I am spending it serving others is all.

kylemoul

may i but in and ask do you have a meet planned for the 5th on sunday for a meet at the chevys in st charles?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
may i but in and ask do you have a meet planned for the 5th on sunday for a meet at the chevys in st charles?

Been pretty darn busy, not sure at this point, more info tomorrow after fiance is awake. My son's birthday saturday so have a big to do with that, not sure how she will feel.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I will not be doing an OC meet up at Chevy's this Sunday

It was picked for my son's birthday tonight and two nights in a row is more than I want Mexican food lol