• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I OCed but everyone else was CC

manicdevery

weirdest thing, just happened to be in Munger MI and what do ya know there were a 100 some odd people all CC, I also found it odd that i brought 220 rds of ammo with me. . . hmmm. . . oh ya! The Great Lakes Regional IDPA competition was going on. My first competition ever, had a blast. did better than i thought i would for the most part and not so good on things that i never experienced. I had a great time and feel i learned alot. Deffinatly more confident carrying on a daily baisis doing this competition. I can't wait to do this again.

Tired, Sun burned, and OCed everywhere since i left. hope to see you all soon, nice OC weather

Devery