• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Joseph for the next KC Area Meet 'n Greet?

Reverend BCal

Here's the thang-thang...Boudreaux's is a fave of mine. It's delicious and nutritious (Tastes juuuust like chicken! Fern Gully, anyone?!) but it's definitely on the "fine dining" side of the food chain. I'd hate to have everyone come up and spend an arm and a leg to eat out after spending an arm and a leg at the gas pumps to drive. Geneo's (prounounced Jeen-oh's) is a local pizza place, and they've got great food at your average local pizza shoppe price. I see the owner at my place of work all the time, I'm sure I could ask him how he'd feel about hosting us.

kcgunfan

I will submit to the will of the majority. But I really like red beans and rice.

chakragod

Yeah honestly if people are worried about the cost (like an avg. $15 meal for Boudreaux's), Cheddars would be the best bet, and the North Shops is a high traffic area.

I don't really care either way though =P

Reverend BCal

Boudreaux's it is!

Alrighty, then...The minor mass has spoken, and cajun it is.

Saturday June 11th.
4:00 pm
Boudreaux's Louisiana Seafood
224 N. 4th St.
St. Joseph, MO

Let's get a roll call. Who's in? This could be an important meeting for OC'ers given the several recent encounters in this (un)fair city!