• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB-93 Update This Morning

CalicoJack10

I got an update from the legislature this morning about SB-93. I noticed that it has been ammended to remove the use of "Electronic Weapons". So witht his revision we have the ability to kill a significantly more deadly form of self defense, but we are still not allowed to use Less Lethal means of self defense. This is Obnoxious as it takes self defense away from people who are not comfortable with carrying a firearm.

I personally will be calling my legislature to push them to correct this ammendment so that other law abiding citizens can defend themselves and their families without being forced into having to carry a firearm. Self defense is self defense. Not everyone is comfortable with a firearm, please join me in getting this ammendment removed and have the bill presented as it was originally written.

Wolf1477

Aww hell, I didn't even notice that when I read through it last night. Time to fire up the ol' eMail.

Good catch

apjonas

Which Revision or Amendment

does this? LRB number and/or sponsor(s) would be helpful.