• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for your opinion on supporting an indoor gun range in Prince William County

architect

For me it's all about driving time. There are parts of PWC that are just too difficult to get to from the Falls Church area, more because of traffic than distance. But I would welcome a well-managed range within my tolerance zone, especially an outdoor range.

zoom6zoom

supposedly the special use permit that was issued for Marumsco was still good.... i think Pourshot had some information regarding it.

We definitely need additional options.

CHILINVLN

indoor range would be useful on the western side of the county with easy access to 234 Bypass and I66.