• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TacticalU - South Florida Urban Assault Rifle Workshop - Sunday 5/29

Taktix

This one day course has been specifically designed to address the needs of the civilian rifle owner in an urban environment. This course focuses on developing the skills necessary to safely deploy and utilize your rifle in a hostile environment and win the encounter.

http://tacticalu.com/docs/POPSRIFLE.pdf

Taktix

Assault Rifle:

An assault rifle is a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies. Assault rifles are categorized in between light machine guns, which are intended more for sustained automatic fire in a light support role, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than a rifle cartridge.

Come see for yourself next weekend. :banana:

TacticalU-Tube

Pop's Gun Club

FacebUk

main.php

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I don't own any select-fire guns.... Just this cool bump-stock that lets me vary my rate of fire without flipping any switches.... "It just works." :p