• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Right to Keep and Bear Scissors

since9

Campaign Veteran
Obviously not a correct response on either of their part's. Merely tragic.

Someone recently posted many links supporting the right to defend one's home when illegally entered by LEOs. I tried searching for it, to no avail. The family of this lady is probably in serious need of one or two of those links right about now, so if you have that link, please share.

Thanks.

Dreamer

sudden valley gunner

Obviously not a correct response on either of their part's. Merely tragic.

Someone recently posted many links supporting the right to defend one's home when illegally entered by LEOs. I tried searching for it, to no avail. The family of this lady is probably in serious need of one or two of those links right about now, so if you have that link, please share.

Thanks.

What I have read is Court cases defending rights against unlawful arrest.

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

But be careful courts have watered down our rights so much I doubt they take much stock in our original rights and liberties any more.

Badger Johnson

I always worry about those reports where the 'large' person 'suddenly' lunged at the LEO in a 'narrow' hallway. Too many mitigating adjectives. If only she'd been smaller, less sudden and had a larger house she'd be alive...apparently. :(

Of course, WE have an obligation to retreat.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Too little information to form an opinion.

That will provide little solace to any of the actors though.

FireStar M40

Well.. What Do You Expect From Cops Now Days..!!..?

Most of the time their mentality is to shoot first.. and ask questions later, instead of asking questions first.. and then shooting only as a last resort.

One of these days I expect to be shot dead by a Cop(s) too.. considering I'm HoHi and a Diabetic, with the associated problems and limitations that go along with them.

FireStar M40