Thread: NC OC Business Cards

NC OC Business Cards

I posted these in the NC flyer thread over a year ago and I went back through the thread and my post was there, but the file was not. So I figured I would post them in its own thread. I had a lot of positive comments on them and wanted to make sure they were available to everyone who wanted them. Let me know if there are any problem downloading or printing them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jag06; 05-25-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updated the cards

Very nice work. What card stock do you recommend for printing at home, or would a print shop be a better option? These would go great with the flyers I hand out.

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    I posted these in the NC flyer thread over a year ago and I went back through the thread and my post was there, but the file was not. So I figured I would post them in its own thread. I had a lot of positive comments on them and wanted to make sure they were available to everyone who wanted them. Let me know if there are any problem downloading or printing them.
    Awesome work

I like them alot !!! Is there anyway you can bring some fri eve. I will be glad to pay for some if you want. I would like to have a few to pass out.

Bearfoot- Last time I printed them I just used some leftover card-stock I got from staples. Don't remember which type but it worked fine. I think whatever card-stock you get will work fine as long as its thinker than regular printing paper. It comes out fine printing on your own, unless you really want to take it to a print shop.

Jbenarao- Thanks! glad you like them.

wethepeople- I can bring some Friday. I think I still have some card-stock laying around.

Very nice. My only suggestion would be put quotes around no gun so that it reads
    ... and places with "no gun" signs posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bradburn View Post
    Very nice. My only suggestion would be put quotes around no gun so that it reads
    ... and places with "no gun" signs posted.
    Good catch! I am working on fixing them now.

Ok, should be fixed now. I had to upload it twice because on one of the cards I put the quotes around "gun sign" instead of "no gun". I also added no guns in places where alcohol is served and consumed. Changed the bullet from a check make to an X. And I cut out the "You cannot carry at" under where can I not carry. It was just a repeat and it was the only way I could get the alcohol part to fit lol.

If anyone catches anything els, let me know.

Jag06

What card stock did you use? I tried Avery template 8371 and it's not matching up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenarao View Post
    Jag06

What card stock did you use? I tried Avery template 8371 and it's not matching up.

Thanks
    That is the template Microsoft word says works, it also says compatible with Avery 5371 and 8871. I have heavily tweaked them, changed margins and all. I just ran a blank solid card stock that I had laying around, not sure what brand or thickness it is.