• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NC OC Business Cards

jag06

I posted these in the NC flyer thread over a year ago and I went back through the thread and my post was there, but the file was not. So I figured I would post them in its own thread. I had a lot of positive comments on them and wanted to make sure they were available to everyone who wanted them. Let me know if there are any problem downloading or printing them.

Attachments

• NC Open Carry with nc flag double sheet.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Bearfoot

Very nice work. What card stock do you recommend for printing at home, or would a print shop be a better option? These would go great with the flyers I hand out.

Jbenarao

I posted these in the NC flyer thread over a year ago and I went back through the thread and my post was there, but the file was not. So I figured I would post them in its own thread. I had a lot of positive comments on them and wanted to make sure they were available to everyone who wanted them. Let me know if there are any problem downloading or printing them.

Awesome work

nobama

I like them alot !!! Is there anyway you can bring some fri eve. I will be glad to pay for some if you want. I would like to have a few to pass out.

jag06

Bearfoot- Last time I printed them I just used some leftover card-stock I got from staples. Don't remember which type but it worked fine. I think whatever card-stock you get will work fine as long as its thinker than regular printing paper. It comes out fine printing on your own, unless you really want to take it to a print shop.

Jbenarao- Thanks! glad you like them.

wethepeople- I can bring some Friday. I think I still have some card-stock laying around.

jag06

Ok, should be fixed now. I had to upload it twice because on one of the cards I put the quotes around "gun sign" instead of "no gun". I also added no guns in places where alcohol is served and consumed. Changed the bullet from a check make to an X. And I cut out the "You cannot carry at" under where can I not carry. It was just a repeat and it was the only way I could get the alcohol part to fit lol.

If anyone catches anything els, let me know.

Jbenarao

Jag06

What card stock did you use? I tried Avery template 8371 and it's not matching up.

Thanks

jag06

Jag06

What card stock did you use? I tried Avery template 8371 and it's not matching up.

Thanks

That is the template Microsoft word says works, it also says compatible with Avery 5371 and 8871. I have heavily tweaked them, changed margins and all. I just ran a blank solid card stock that I had laying around, not sure what brand or thickness it is.