Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: His name should be Obozo.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

His name should be Obozo.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05...o_idea_wh.html

Can you imagine the media reaction if any republican had done this? For that matter even a moderate dem the moonbats aren't fond of? Tell me again how we should not be ridiculing this clown? Alinsky Rule#5 seemed to work for the acolytes of the bed wetting fuhrer. It should work just as well for us given all the material this affirmative action D student fraud gives us.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Obviously no teleprompter.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    What is you infatuation with Alinsky? Let me guess, you just study Alinsky to know your enemy, right, uhuh.
    Fluff.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Perhaps he was fondly remembering back when there were 57 states?

Like none of us have ever signed the date wrong before on something?

Don't get me wrong, Obama deserves all his egregious titles, but I think that accidentally signing the wrong year is human error.

Also, yes, he is recalling when there was 57 states.
    Personal responsibility is a facade created by religious people in particular...
    On "Personal Responsibility just after the previous, in the same exact thread.
    Religion uses is as a tool, they did not create it.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round.

You think that I am ill-equipped...hit me with your best shot Einstein, I am calling you out.

Free will is only slightly a conscious exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by slowfiveoh View Post

Don't get me wrong, Obama deserves all his egregious titles, but I think that accidentally signing the wrong year is human error.

Perhas he should have asked a "corpseman".

It might take me a week or so to stop writing the last year (2010 v 2011) on documents, but I've never been so slow witted that I've gone back multiple years.

Quote Originally Posted by slowfiveoh View Post

The wrong YEAR? It would be one thing if it were January and he signed it 2010. He didn't even try to fix it.

I have to know what year it is -- that's the only way I can remember how old I am!

It makes me wonder if the moonbat messiah signed laws properly. If he dated things wrong, do they still count?

Odd He would make a mistake like that. People slip-up, crap happens. Leave it to some people to turn a slight bump into Mt. Everest.

Odd He would make a mistake like that. People slip-up, crap happens. Leave it to some people to turn a slight bump into Mt. Everest.
    OH YES!! GOD FORBID!!! It's such a simple oversight to forget what ****in YEAR IT IS, but let a vice presidential candidate become mealy mouthed during a cross examination by Katie Couric and see if it doesn't define their political future.

Banned
    When you use trivialities like this to criticize the man, you marginalize genuine criticism.

He made a mistake. Making a big deal out of it is a stupid and juvenile move.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    When you use trivialities like this to criticize the man, you marginalize genuine criticism.

He made a mistake. Making a big deal out of it is a stupid and juvenile move.
    Tell that to CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CNN, and all the moonbat messiah's hollywood acolytes.

Furthermore, while the Westminster Abbey Guestbook isn't on par with The Declaration of Independence, it is something that will have historical value. Our "historical president" has made a fool of himself, and as far as I'm concerned a fool of the country that was conned into voting for him. Therefore it is not "trivial", nor is pointing out the hypocrisy of the media marginalizing "genuine criticism".

Banned
    Actually, I'm not even telling you. You are a lost cause.

I am trying to reach people who will think reasonably on the subject. They will read what you write and what I write. Hopefully, rationality will lead them to criticize things that should be criticized as an adult would, not as a 7th grader would.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Actually, I'm not even telling you. You are a lost cause.

I am trying to reach people who will think reasonably on the subject. They will read what you write and what I write. Hopefully, rationality will lead them to criticize things that should be criticized as an adult would, not as a 7th grader would.
    Then you know what Eye? Add me to your dammed ignore list, but don't sit there and smugly lecture me about maturity or whatever other lofty bull$hit stance makes you feel superior to me. I am totally comfortable using THEIR TACTICS AGAINST THEM, since it for damm sure seemsed to work well with the uninformed dip$hits who's political oppinions are formed by reading bumperstickers. IMO McCain lost his a$$, because people like you who were too worried about their own elite status REFUSED to point out and ridicule this contemptable incompetent putz happened to be his top campaign advisors.

You can "reach out" and "reason" with these mindless malcontents all you like. I'm not playing their game by their rules, since they clearly don't abide any rules at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    You can "reach out" and "reason" with these mindless malcontents all you like. I'm not playing their game by their rules, since they clearly don't abide any rules at all.

Pst, Eye has me on their 'ignore' list. Apparently Eye does have a breaking point, and you, well, you apparently enjoy engaging so-called 'mindless malcontents'.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    IMO McCain lost his a$$, because people like you who were too worried about their own elite status REFUSED to point out and ridicule this contemptable incompetent putz happened to be his top campaign advisors.
    McCain lost by 10 million votes because he nominated Palin for V.P. as a last ditch effort, after running a campaign that was amateur at best. Not enough 'swift boater' commercials comparing President Obama to Hitler, or Alinsky.

Pst, Eye has me on their 'ignore' list. Apparently Eye does have a breaking point, and you, well, you apparently enjoy engaging so-called 'mindless malcontents'.
    Ignore list got broken in a recent forum update.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

I occasionally forget how old I am, my wife is, and my children are. I have wrote the wrong date well past January, Maybe not 3 years mind you, but I would be hypocritical to call Obama out on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    I occasionally forget how old I am, my wife is, and my children are. I have wrote the wrong date well past January, Maybe not 3 years mind you, but I would be hypocritical to call Obama out on this one.
    I am quite sad to admit, but I wrote 2006 on something recently, before going "wtf, I'm working in a different state at a different company, how did I screw that up." I was also on just a few hours of sleep.

Take that as you will, but it seems quite a crappy thing to take someone to town for.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

When called out for his incessant sophistry, his only line of defense is to "move on", which he's convinced allows him to maintain the higher ground. He might be right were the criticism frivolous. In his case, however, it generally isn't.

Ignoring is, in his mind, the ultimate form of "moving on".

It works for me, though. I can point out his sophistry for the benefit of third parties, without having to counter a resulting endless barrage of more, meaning I can have my cake and eat it to.
    Last edited by marshaul; 05-25-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    We all contribute to the problem of internal bickering when we respond to those situations as noted above. Each one of us is equally responsible.

The problem that many perceive is when one side/person does not cease and continues to press their point, giving more implied substance by being the loudest and longest - that takes advantage of the position of "I'm only stating my opinion" and leaves a bad taste and sense of frustration with those that have attempted to back off.

I'm understand that frustration. Self-moderation is great when it works. No one person or segment should IMO be allowed to control an idea, thought, event by sheer weight of words applied over and over. IMO such unfairly takes advantage of the patience and fairness desired by the moderators and the Administrator - note I am not speaking for John.

Maybe we need an "overstating your case" or "over-redundant" rule, whether written as such or just applied with that in mind. It is far better to simply state your case (once or twice) and allow others to voice theirs with equal restraint - that does seem to always be the choice however and then intervention is the only recourse left.

Perhaps OCDO needs to step in sooner in a more active manner - I admit to hoping that is not so. One of the hallmarks of OCDO has been to allow each to express their mind freely, but there is a limit gentleman, there is a limit.

Note also that I am not directing this at any one individual, but rather describing a tactic that unnecessarily taxes OCDO.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast