• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why I carry (sex offender moving in)

oliverclotheshoff

A few years ago, Texas was amending some laws involving sex offenders. One of the news stations asked me what d oI think needs to be done.
I said " Kill em"! Rapists, and child offenders need the death penality upon the first conviction.
Everybody claimed I am mean and inhumane! :eek:

i agree 100%

MR Redenck

Actually, it wasn't that he had sex with them, but that he inappropriately touched all three of them and had one touch him. He was 18 and the ages of the two girls and one boy were between 12-15.

Well, if it were one of your kids he did that too, then I think the punishment should be as YOU see fit. If it makes you want to break all his fingers, fine with me. If it makes you want to poke his eye's out, fine with me. Far as im concerned, any sexual activity with a child deserves death.
Let me catch some POS inappropriately touching a kid and I will beat the living --------------------!
Crimes against children do not deserve a second chance.

Claytron

Well, if it were one of your kids he did that too, then I think the punishment should be as YOU see fit. If it makes you want to break all his fingers, fine with me. If it makes you want to poke his eye's out, fine with me. Far as im concerned, any sexual activity with a child deserves death.
Let me catch some POS inappropriately touching a kid and I will beat the living --------------------!
Crimes against children do not deserve a second chance.

This is exactly the kind of talk we want people to see when they come to the site... people who own and carry guns talking about beating the **** out of people, poking their eyes out, breaking their fingers and killing them all because of a label.

Someone who hurts a child obviously deserves to be severely punished but something that some people dont seem to realize is people become sex offenders for heinous acts like rape all the way down to meaningless and ridiculous things like a 17 year old couple emailing pictures of their asses to eachother.

So in your eyes a man and woman who love eachother should be known as sex offenders for the rest of their life just for showing eachother their body....? And thats if they are still alive after you get done poking their eyes out, breaking their fingers and burning their hair off for their sins...

Passive101

Please let me know if you're having a cookout or troubles. I'm up for a drive as long as we can grill out or have some type of food :D

Mas49.56

Should this guy be killed too?

http://www.pnj.com/article/20110421/NEWS01/104210320/Teacher-charged-molesting-10-year-old-girl

This little ten year old monster just admitted she made it all up to change schools. My brothers neighbors life is destroyed. Anyone can be sent to jail in Amerika with no evidence just on a child's lie. It makes you think how many innocent people are in jail just for making a kid mad. It's made me rethink my opinion of the so called justice system. Guilty by public opinion and no chance of a fair trial. She will just get a slap on the wrist I'm sure. It's a messed up situation.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

"Sex offender" is also a tag that is used for a pretty wide brush stroke as well. The guy caught taking a leak in an alley after a drunken night at the bar can be charged as a sex offender. I personally know of two guys that were with girls all through middle and high school, that were a year older than their gf's. The girls ended up prego in high school and the boys nearly the same age as them ended up in prison and labeled sex offenders. One guy even still married the girl after the stuff her parents put him through. Although the term "sex offender" gives me the chills and gives me pause. I have learned to research the case before you go making broad judgement.

I know a guy who turned 18 two days before his girlfriend turmed 17. Her parents called the cops the day he turned 18. He is now a registerd sex offender for life.

They were 367 day apart in age. I for a long time felt strongly this is wrong. I would trust this guy around my kids. If they have to label everyone, then there should be different classifications.

sharkey

If I was 18, and she was 17, should I still be "killed"? This kind of thing can and does put you on the same list.

I don't have any issue at all with the death penality, but we need to watch how we use it. With this in mind, I would guess around 10% should not get the death penality. As for the rest, yea, chop 'em into bits! If you can't fix them, put them down.

I can legally kill that "sex offender" in your example here in AZ, assuming I reasonably believed it was immediately necessary to stop it. They have a defense from prosecution in your example but I still have a justification for deadly force.

A copy of this statute will be shown to all of my daughter's suitors. :lol:

I mostly just quoted what is relevant. Full links are given.

ARS 13-411
13-411. Justification; use of force in crime prevention; applicability

A. A person is justified in threatening or using both physical force and deadly physical force against another if and to the extent the person reasonably believes that physical force or deadly physical force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's commission of arson of an occupied structure under section 13-1704, burglary in the second or first degree under section 13-1507 or 13-1508, kidnapping under section 13-1304, manslaughter under section 13-1103, second or first degree murder under section 13-1104 or 13-1105, sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, child molestation under section 13-1410, armed robbery under section 13-1904 or aggravated assault under section 13-1204, subsection A, paragraphs 1 and 2.

ARS 13-1405

13-1405. Sexual conduct with a minor; classification; definition

A. A person commits sexual conduct with a minor by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact with any person who is under eighteen years of age.
B. Sexual conduct with a minor who is under fifteen years of age is a class 2 felony and is punishable pursuant to section 13-705. Sexual conduct with a minor who is at least fifteen years of age is a class 6 felony. Sexual conduct with a minor who is at least fifteen years of age is a class 2 felony if the person is the minor's parent, stepparent, adoptive parent, legal guardian, foster parent or the minor's teacher or clergyman or priest and the convicted person is not eligible for suspension of sentence, probation, pardon or release from confinement on any basis except as specifically authorized by section 31-233, subsection A or B until the sentence imposed has been served or commuted.

ARS 13-1407

F. It is a defense to a prosecution pursuant to sections 13-1405 and 13-3560 if the victim is fifteen, sixteen or seventeen years of age, the defendant is under nineteen years of age or attending high school and is no more than twenty-four months older than the victim and the conduct is consensual.

I find true sex offenders to be repulsive, having said that I believe sex offender registration laws are unconstitutional.

HandyHamlet

I said " Kill em"! Rapists, and child offenders need the death penality upon the first conviction.

Here we go again...

So what do you about corrupt PA's who prosecute the innocent and withhold evidence on purpose?

Rolando Cruz and Alejandro Hernandez spent 11 years on death row. Just two of over 170 overturned death penalty sentences in IL alone.

In February 1985, a Hispanic man from Aurora, Illinois named Rolando Cruz and a co-defendant were tried, convicted, and sentenced to death for the 1983 kidnapping, rape, deviant sexual assault and murder of 10-year old Jeanine Nicarico in DuPage County Circuit Court despite the fact that the police had no physical evidence linking them to the crime. Cruz was pardoned after more than 10 years in custody.

Seven DuPage County law enforcement officials, three prosecutors and four deputies, were indicted by a grand jury in December 1996 on 47 charges of conspiracy to convict Cruz despite being aware of exculpatory evidence. In April 1999, the trial of the "DuPage Seven." began, and ultimately all seven officers were found not guilty by Judge William Kelly. However, a civil suit brought by Cruz, Hernandez and Buckley was settled by DuPage County for $3.5 million in autumn of 2000.

Now I'm not against the death penalty but you can't kill people if the system does not work. Now if there was a system in place where the PA gets the death penalty if the death sentence conviction is overturned, well then you are talking.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I was the jury foreman last year where a guy was charged with "Repeated Sexual Assault of Same Child" of his step-daughter. When we were impaneled I was all for taking him outside, standing him up against the wall and shooting him. After the state put on it's case, I changed my mind completely. The accuser (15 years old) was unbelievable. Changed her story on the stand many times. There was no proof. She hated him, told stories to her friends and when her friends told their parents, had to follow through. After the defense put on their case (accused testified), we reached a not-guilty verdict on the 1st vote.

I later talked to the defense attorney and apologized to him for the state putting his client through the ordeal.

SFCRetired

Many long years ago, my mother tutored a young man who was moderately to severely developmentally delayed. His mental age, in his twenties, had not exceeded fifteen years old and was not expected to ever get better.

He was convicted and labeled for having sex with a known promiscuous fifteen-year-old. From the testimony I learned about, she was the aggressor.

I don't think that he understands, even now, what he did that was so wrong.

MKEgal

BROKENSPROKET said:
I know a guy who turned 18 two days before his girlfriend turmed 17. Her parents called the cops the day he turned 18. He is now a registerd sex offender for life.
1) Unless they had sex (and admitted it!) in those 2 days when he was 18 & she not quite 17, he was wrongfully convicted.
2) They should have been able to hold off for 2 days.
3) The parents are hypocrites. They had to know what was going on in order to squeal, yet waited until he was legally an adult. If they objected, it should have happened when they first found out about the intimate relationship. (And they should have had better control over their daughter, who obviously didn't share their views about underage/premarital sex.)

Fatch

Well, keep in mind that a 'sex offender' can also be charged because he browsed the wrong website online. A friend of mine is labeled as one because of that fact(and he did download some images from what I understand). Even if the girl is actually of age, if the image/video is labeled as 'underage' or any other such, and you view it, you are a sex offender and can be charged, and labeled, as such.

Sex offense laws need a huge overhaul. Actually, to tell the truth, ALL laws need some serious overhauling. I can't help but feel, as I read laws, that it's like I'm looking at the source code for Windows ME. So much legacy and outdated code, with more and more lines added in all over the place, as to make the entire platform unstable and virtually unusable. US legal code needs to wipe clean and restart(much like Microsoft did with Windows XP).