• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you think the results will be tomorrow?

Will SB93 in its ammended form pass the Senate vote on 5-25-11

• Yes

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

apierce918

After hearing from my reps, and seeing what other people are saying, the bill only having 10 sponsors... I just don't know what to think.

apierce918

so apparantly it is just

Senator Zipperer (Chair)
Senator Kedzie (Vice-Chair)
Senator Galloway
Senator Risser
Senator Erpenbach

that are on the Committee on Judiciary, Utilities, Commerce, and Government Operations.

I guess I misunderstood. If just these people are talking about it... todays vote will just indicate what they actually present?

Captain Nemo

Correct. Todays vote is just to see if the amended bill gets to the floor for a full Senate vote. Still a long way to go in the process. Anything can still happen. That is why we need to keep the pressure on.

Outdoorsman1

Correct. Todays vote is just to see if the amended bill gets to the floor for a full Senate vote. Still a long way to go in the process. Anything can still happen. That is why we need to keep the pressure on.

Same as above.... I think it will pass today but "Still a long way to go"...

After todays vote, we need to renew and increase our contacts with all members of the Senate for the upcoming Senate floor vote. I also agree that the non-threating, factual approach is most effective...

I only hope we can get this done before the recalls....

Outdoorsman1