• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upcomming Chevy's tour

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Hey guys,

Well thanks again for a great kick off meeting!

I had fully planned on keeping it rolling and do it each Sunday evening or something like that this weekend. There has possibly been a delay.

My Fiance' wants me to load up the saws, water purification equipment, tools etc into the rig and head southwest to help the folks in Joplin. It seems as good a way to spend the weekend dedicated to our soldiers, serving others as they did. If we do that for obvious reasons I will not be at the K and N Chevy's.

I will confirm either after we confirm our arrangements for staying down there.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
It is now confirmed, I will indeed be heading to Joplin this weekend.

For obvious reasons I will NOT be at Chevy's in OFallon MO.

For those near the Springfield area, I will be staying in the area and after the delivery and assistance in Joplin I am open to a meet up with anyone whom would like to grab a bite to eat. Not sure where, but would prefer suggestions in the northern part of Springfield area as I will be staying most likely near Strafford MO.

Please PM me if you would like to arrange a time Sunday evening to grab a bit of grub!

Rich

kcgunfan

Please PM me if you would like to arrange a time Sunday evening to grab a bit of grub!

Rich

I'll be in Springfield this weekend, but I'm not sure what my schedule is. I'll check in on Saturday when I know more. I'm a southsider, so I don't have any clue where to eat up north. I hear there are some good places on the square though.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I hear ya Tony, a v-8 4wd pulling a trailer of supplies is going to suck gas like no tomorrow.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Well we seem to be getting delayed, looks like we are not even heading out until about 6 Sunday night!

If the Westboro folks are in the area I am in and I see a distraught mother, I will offer to loan her my AR.